Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sonshine and more sunshine


A quick note about spending a beautiful day in the sun... and with both a son and the Son. Spent the day enjoying walking on the beach, enjoying a good morning church service, enjoying good food, sharing experiences and watching Jamie kite surf. It turned out to be a splendid afternoon. So glad I didn't work all day.

The water sparkled yet was also a turquoisy blue. Jamie did great on his kiteboard...I am very proud of him. He did it. He conquered his fears, hopefully the Lord helped with that, and he had a blast. He was also fun to watch. So powerful and yet so graceful.

Now sitting back in my office (yes working on a Sunday night) I still feel the sun's glow on my face and its warmth on my forehead. I am thankful for the Lord's creation, the sun and God's Love through the Son. And, I am thankful for spending the day with Jamie.

No comments: