Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cooler air

The temps are cooler today on the Island. I actually enjoy the cool down, because it signals that time for Fall and Winter activities are on their way. There's always plenty to do on Hilton Head Island, it is just a matter of getting out there and doing it. For instance, I am really looking forward to shrimping on Saturday night. Even though it might be chilly on the water, a good hat, fleece vest and maybe some gloves will probably do the trick to enjoy the outdoors. I have never done night shrimping, so am looking forward to being shown what it's all about. Also, one of these days I need to march over to Pinckney Island to see what fall colors can be seen there. I took some gorgeous photos a few years ago during the fall when the skies were bright royal blue, due to the dry air temps, and the foliage was a marvelous display of reds and golds.

No comments: