Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I love Hilton Head Island

Driving to and from work the past two days, I have been just thinking to myself how much I love Hilton Head. I love the beauty. I love the pace of life. I love the small-ness of it yet it isn't too small. I love the water. I love the beach. I love the marshes and birds. I love the live oaks and tall pines and the palmetto trees. I love the flowers - planted and wild. I love my family and friends. I love Elsie, my cat. I love the people and their love for the betterment of our community.
Life is very, very good here and I am really, really blessed. I could be living in places of the world with little food, little water to drink, no shoes on my feet and worn out clothes. But I am not, I am blessed to live here. I pray that I will always remember this and that I can be used by God in whatever capacity he chooses to serve him to His glory. I pray that I would remember God's blessings and would use what He has given me to serve others. --Amen.

No comments: