Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gorgeous Fairways

Today I spent most of the day outside for work. Couldn't have been better. Beautiful blue skies and white puffy clouds. Breezes from the Calibogue Sound and the Atlantic Ocean blowing. Sparkling waters for viewing in so many instances.

And...lush green fairways. I was working out on the golf courses around Hilton Head (no, not playing golf but just working on them...) and was really taken by how beautiful the scenery all around me was.

On Hilton Head Island we have so many amazing courses with gorgeous views. Vibrant green contours against a back drop of live oaks and tall swaying sea pines. Undulating terrains with various shrubs and tall grasses to soften the edges. Lagoons with snowy egrets in their rookeries, blue herons and the not so shy alligators lurking suspiciously.

If I were a golfer, I would love this place.

No comments: