Sunday, July 20, 2008

Jessica's First Day Surfing

Here is an acount of my first day surfing on Hilton Head Island:

"I had an incredible time surfing (learning how to surf) yesterday. I was thrashed around in the waves like a rag doll (at Burke's Beach with a lot of wind and big waves). Made me feel like I was a kid again, playing in the waves at the Shipyard Beach. Sooo much fun. I was laughing almost the whole time. And I am worn out still!"

Well, I am not worn out anymore but am looking forward to doing this again. What a wonderful thing to do on Hilton Head! If you read this blog and are visiting the island, you should stop by Sunny Daze surf shop and request a lesson. Hilton Head IS actually a place where you can surf! The conditions, from what I understand, have to be right, but no doubt a lot of fun if you can catch the right waves and the right timing.

No comments: