Wednesday, March 25, 2009


This morning as I was getting ready for work at my Mom's house (I am staying with her for the week) I caught a few minutes of Joyce Meyer, who always brightens my day these days. She was interviewing two people whose books are really great and who have been very influential to a lot of people on managing relationships...one very popular book is called Boundaries, which has been out for a long while (maybe it as a new edition.) Anyhoo, what I was impressed most about was the two authors...they seemed like such great, stable, no nonsense, authentic Christian men. Really attractive personalities. That is the kind of person I want to be ...grounded, stable, unwavering, really attractive spiritually. (Maybe I will get there one day! God is certainly always working on me.) But anyhoo..if you want to see the interview, click here:


No comments: