Friday, March 13, 2009

I surrender all

I woke up and am now singing this song in my heart today, going about my work. Thought I'd share...

I Surrender All

All to Jesus, I surrender; All to Him I freely give; I will ever love and trust Him, In His presence daily live.

Refrain
I surrender all, I surrender all, All to Thee, my blessèd Savior,I surrender all.

All to Jesus I surrender;Humbly at His feet I bow,Worldly pleasures all forsaken;Take me, Jesus, take me now.

Refrain

All to Jesus, I surrender;Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;Let me feel the Holy Spirit,Truly know that Thou art mine.

Refrain

All to Jesus, I surrender;Lord, I give myself to Thee;Fill me with Thy love and power;Let Thy blessing fall on me.

Refrain

All to Jesus I surrender;Now I feel the sacred flame.O the joy of full salvation!Glory, glory, to His Name!

Refrain

1 comment:

jamie said...

I bet you sing it good..