Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Coffee

Ok so I had been off of coffee for a long time. Found it great for my body and mind. Well, then I started 9 months later drinking occasionally again. And now I just want my coffee again! It is just something to look forward to in the mornings when I get to work. It also has an immediate jumpstart for me for my brain.

I still like tea though, which I had switched to, and tea has such a beneficial effect (green tea that is.) My skin, body, etc. just feels better when I am drinking it. But hate to say it but green tea just isn't quite as pleasurable. (Although I really started really liking it.) Maybe its the sugar and cream I put in my coffee...

Can I control this urge? yes. Do I want to control this urge? Hmm. Unsure. Goodness gracious me!

1 comment:

jamie said...

your out of control..hh