Friday, November 7, 2008

Jazz Music


There is something about jazz music that makes me happy. It makes me want to have fun. I listen to Savannah State University's college radio station and it just puts me in a great mood. It makes me want to move and groove...makes me want to swing and dance.

Speaking of music, tonight was my best friend Melinda's birthday. Melinda was a music major in college and so often if I think of particular genres of music, I think of her. Especially Broadway. Anyhoo, I hope she enjoyed our company tonight....glad to be with her and am thankful for her.

Tonight, in addition to listening to great music I also have the pleasure of Elsie curled up in my lap. I have a very finnicky cat, and although I love her, at times she can drive me batty. But, tonight is a rare occassion when she is content to just sit. (Maybe it is because I smell nice after having taken a bath.)
Well, that's it...now more piano, drums and sax!

No comments: