Wednesday, April 15, 2009

clouds rolled back

The clouds have rolled back and it is another beautiful Spring day on Hilton Head. So excited about the warmer weather and being able to be outside more and more. Looking forward to a good long run this evening and staying in shape! Fighting my desires to eat too much chocolate and working on being healthy....physically, emotionally and spiritually.

Looking forward to the weekend of warm weather, being in the water, being on the beach and enjoying friends at the Heritage.

Praise be to Jesus that I have a Lord and Savior who gives me grace in all things and works in me through this process of sanctification. I praise him for being faithful to me and compassionate with me.

Mark 6:34 When Jesus went ashore, He saw a large crowd, and He felt compassion for them because they were like sheep without a shepherd; and He began to teach them many things.

No comments: