Friday, January 16, 2009

Wake up!

When I wake up in the morning, I wake up to one of the Christian radio stations in our area. If it is 5am, there's this great older gentleman/ radio host Mike Kellogg who shares little tidbits about the Lord and our walks with Him and he also plays music. If it is 6am, I listen to an hour of Christian worship and praise music. If it is 7am, several Christian ministers and speakers have begun and it is always interesting to hear what they have to say. God usually uses thier talks to speak to me about a specific area of my life that I am dealing with. - it always amazes me how relevant and refreshing God's Word is. It is always timely, always important, always moving.

All of the programs I head this morning were great - but two from this morning were very good...in a simple way:

One on relationships: (Jan 16)
http://listen.family.org/daily/A000001495.cfm

One on life pathways - an interview: (Jan 16)
http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/inContext/

Enjoy!

No comments: