Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Heavens and Christmas Review







Christmas was wonderful this year. I enjoyed being with Jamie and am thankful for his love and care for me. I also enjoyed being with Jamie's family - We ate, played games, opened presents and simply enjoyed each others' company.

Most importantly however, I am thankful for Jesus' love and care for me. His present to us for all eternity is his Presence. Oh and even much more than that - His grace, mercy, compassion, redemption, resurrection, wisdom, peace...friendship, fellowship, tender care. The list could go on.

Christmas afternoon, Jamie and I were able to go out to the beach. Jamie caught a few Christmas waves and I took a walk, talking with my mom on the phone and praising God -enjoying the sand beneath my toes...it was about 65 degrees! Although it was a little overcast, the heavens burst forth and His glory was in the clouds.

For dinner/dessert Christmas night, we stopped by to see Melinda, Cliff and Lisa. Good fellowship; good friends.



























No comments: